Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Who likes NASCAR ?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member peteTR25's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    This is my first topic on your excellent board. Who is your favorite driver ? What do you think of the new rule change that NASCAR put in for this season races 27 to 36 ? What is your favorite track that NASCAR goes too ?

    Thank You.

    pete

  2. #2
    Inactive Member stingger's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Seeing as "L.L.Cool Flakes" is polishing her blue shoes [img]wink.gif[/img]

    a) Welcome to the board .. (Oreoes & milk)
    known here as dog biscuits and milk [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

    Sorry don't known much about Nascar .. not being American.
    Know about american football .. Pats fan since 1985

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    While I enjoy watching the occasional race, I don't follow NASCAR enough to discuss. Could you explain the new rule to me? I'll give an opinion once I know about it.

    And, welcome to the board. What brought you here in the first place, if I may ask?

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The only reason to watch a race is hoping to see some of them multi-million $$$ cars to wreck.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •